From february 5th to february 7th we assisted to the course oral rehabilitation given by Professor Anibal Alonso in Barcelona. Professor Alonso is a well known expert in oral rehabilitation and TMJ treatment.
He wrote several books and is the director of a postgraduate program. He gives lectures and courses about the relation between the mandibular joint (TMJ), how the teeth fit in occlusion and head or neck pain.
He gave us a good review about this subjects using his enjoyable and charismatic way of lecturing.
This has been the first time in many years that Professor Alonso cames to Barcelona and it was a good opportunity to see him in the course oral rehabilitation.
About Aníbal Alonso
- Former Professor of the Department of Operative and Prosthetics at the University of Buenos Aires.
- Former Professor of the Department of Operative and Prosthetics at the University of La Plata.
- 220 Lecturer courses abroad: Brazil, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Guatemala, Paraguay, Canada, Spain, Italy, USA.
- 345 Conferences and Congresses Conference outside their country of origin.
- Lecturer of 450 courses in their country of origin.
- Founder of Centro Argentino gnathological.
- Occlusion and author of Comprehensive Clinical Prosthodontics.
- Former Professor of Prótesis- Occlusion and Temporomandibular Dysfunction Kennedy University.
- Former Dean of the Kennedy Clinics Comprehensive University.
- Course Director Professor Ex Occlusion Oral Rehabilitation at the University of Pittburg.
- Director of the International Association of Comprehensive Dentistry of Argentina.
- National Academic title awarded by the National Academy of Dentistry Argentina.
- Postgraduate Course Director Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation of high complexity.
- Diagnosis Occlusion and Oral Rehabilitation (New Format)
- Course Design Oral Rehabilitation