A daily habit such as toothbrushing must also be adapted to the new circumstances. Therefore, we leave you with these recommendations:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before touching the brush. The viruses are passed from the hands to the oral mucosa.
2. Proceed with regular tooth brushing.
3. Rinse the brush thoroughly after each use to remove any residues of paste and food residues.
4. During a coronavirus epidemic, it is recommended to disinfect the brush head with hydrogen peroxide diluted at 1% for one minute.
5. Dry the brush well to remove excess water and moisture.
6. The brushes should be stored with the head up, away from the toilet (at least 1 meter) to avoid possible contamination.
7. The brushes should not be stored in a pile because of the risk of cross-contamination from one to the other when touched.
8. Afterwards, wash your hands again with soap and water.