1. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website (from now on, THE WEBSITE), which is owned by CLÍNICA PADRÓS SERRAT PARALELO S.L. (from now on, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
The navigation through the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE attributes the condition of user of the same one and implies the full acceptance and without reserves of all and each one of the dispositions included in this Legal Notice, that can suffer modifications.
The user is obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The responsible is CLÍNICA PADRÓS SERRAT PARALELO S.L.
- Your VAT number is: B66394602
- Your address is: AVENIDA PARAL LEL Nº 84 PRINCIPAL 1º, 08015, BARCELONA, BARCELONA
- Registered in the commercial register of Barcelona, in Volume 44537 Folio 105 Page B459131 Inscription 1
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 933291895
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are of free access, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all those data that he communicates to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and will be the only responsible for the false or inexact manifestations that he realizes.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, if necessary, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation. Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without the use or access to it can be understood that the user gives any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must first request written permission from THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the homepage or home page of our website, also must refrain from making statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect about THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions taken based on them.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects of all kinds of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that can produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore it will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the conduct of any activity in the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identified, specifying the alleged violations and expressly declaring under his responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The parties expressly submit themselves, for any questions or divergences that may arise due to the interpretation, compliance and execution of this contract, to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the user's domicile or to those of the place of compliance with the contractual obligation.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no legal validity purpose.