From january 21th to january 25th we traveled to Madrid in order to assist to the hands on course given by Dr. Maxim Belograd.
Dr. Maxim Belograd is nowadays one of the most important world figures in the field of dental microinvasive esthetic treatment. It was an excellent course, very enjoyable and useful, where we could learn his technics and clinical tips.
Among other issues we practice management microscope in microsopía dam isolation, direct anterior composites and ceramic veneers.
About Dr. Maxim Belograd
- Maxim Belograd is a specialist in a field of advanced microscope dentistry with a private practice in Kremenchug, Ukraine. His occupation is endodontics and restorative direction. He is also a clinical lecturer at the Belograd Study Club.
- 2004 – He qualified as a dentist in Ukrainian Medical Dental Academy, Poltava. He moved to Kremenchug and gained clinical experience in the governmental dental clinic.
- 2006 – He owned private dental practice.
- 2009 – The winner of the Ukrainian competition for direct restorative techniques 2009, Prisma Championship. Author of the training courses “Endodontology according to the rules”. Since this year he teaches and provides CE programs in Ukraine.
- Since 2009 he uses operative microscope.
- 2010 – Owner of private training center Belograd Study Club. This year he launched such projects as “The formula of endodontics” and “From endo to restoration”, united endodontics and restorative dentistry in the new direction – microdentistry.
- Since 2010 he is the ambassador of the European Society of Microscope Dentistry in Ukraine. In 2012 he is a speaker of this organization.
- 2012 – Editorial board member of Russian Journal of Aesthetic Dentistry. 2013 – Official trainer of Carl Zeiss dental academy.
- 2013 – Speaker of national societies of microscope dentistry in Germany (DGmikro) and Czech Republic (ProMikro).
- 2013 – Speaker of AMED (Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry).
- 2014 – Member international group StyleItaliano